Camden Resource Net: Find specific recreational activities, health providers, support groups, and events in the Camden area.
NJ 211: Find the following state or local health and human service resources
- Basic Human Needs: Contact 2-1-1 when you need help finding food banks, clothing closets, shelters, rental assistance, utility assistance…
- Support for Seniors and Persons with Disabilities: We can help you find adult day care, congregate meals, Meals on Wheels, respite care, home health care, transportation, homemaker services…
- Support for Children, Youth and Families: Reach out to us to learn about resources for childcare, after school programs, Kids Care (health insurance programs), family resource centers, summer camps and recreation programs, mentoring, tutoring, protective services..
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: We’ll help you find health insurance programs, Medicaid and Medicare, maternal health, Children’s Health Insurance Program, medical information lines, crisis intervention services, support groups, counseling, drug and alcohol intervention and rehabilitation services…
- Employment Supports: Contact us if you need resources for financial assistance, job training, transportation assistance, education programs…
Jupiter Grades Portal
1. Navigate to JupiterGrades.com
2. Select “Parent”
3. Enter the school information as shown below:
4. Enter your scholar’s Student ID
5. Enter your password
- If you forgot your password, reset it by clicking “Forgot Password”.
- Enter in the email that is registered to the DP system.
- If you are unsure about this e-mail, please contact your scholar’s Advisor
- If you are new to DP, please use the temporary password: democracy
6. Click “Log in”